Monday, November 14, 2011

Frustrations

Why can't I lose weight (besides the fact I can't stop eating). Even when I diet I can't break 190. I'm currently in boot camp working my ass off every Monday and Wednesday and I have gained weight. I'm now sitting at 200 pounds. I'm watching my friends lose weight and meet their goals and I'm doing the complete opposite. It is very frustrating and depressing for me. The only diets that have ever worked for me were those that involved not eating at all or throwing it all up when I did eat. I'm at my breaking point and all I find myself thinking about is how well it worked to do my old diets. I then remind myself that I can't do that because I have a little boy who depends on me and needs me healthy. This sucks!!! And what sucks even more is the fact that Thanksgiving is next week, the holiday that all you do is eat. I don't not what to do anymore...I'm lost and confused....

No comments:

Post a Comment