Wednesday, May 18, 2011
1st Cycle Complete
Well last Thursday was day 17 of my 1st 17 day cycle on the 17 day diet. I was at 193 pounds and extremely happy. I am continuing the cycle this week and next week because I have to perform in our dance show on Saturday and next weekend I have to be in a bathing suit. I will also be going to Kenny Chesney on Friday, which means beer will be drunk. Granted it will mostly be light beer (until it runs out), that is still a lot of Carbs, so I want to be able to get rid of them quickly. I will update again soon with my progress for this week (I realizes that I never posted last week's weight as I was getting ready for bed). Not quite sure how much I have lost this week because I ate somewhat heavy on Sunday and I haven't been doing the elliptical everyday this week (more worried about being stretched for the show Saturday, plus I have just been exhausted). Tomorrow morning I get to weigh and see how i have done....fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment